This job has been closed.
£28,000-£32,000 + Bonus & Flexible Benefits
Graduate Analyst – Kick-start your career with a Global market-leader!
We’re offering the opportunity to get hands-on with data modelling to support decision making in more than 25 countries. You will work with partners across Europe, as well as with teams in our Global HQ in the States.
What’s in it for you?
- A sense of ownership from day one
- Competitive salary and fully flexible benefits package – so you can tailor it to your needs and lifestyle
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- International career opportunities, across multiple brands
- A fully supportive culture
As the Analyst in this team, you will help us realise our growth ambitions by managing development processes and conducting analysis for European Market development.
- Support Market Growth Leaders across P&L analysis and review of Partner agreements
- Conduct commercial analysis for potential M&A activity in Europe
- Provide concept development analysis
- Manage the development pipeline
- Provide reporting for our Global HQ, as required
- Liaise and influence various stakeholders business-wide to ensure deadlines are met
The Ideal Candidate
What we need from you
- Graduate calibre, in a highly numerate discipline
- Excellent modelling skills, including Excel
- Painstaking attention to detail
- A strong sense of curiosity and a growth mindset
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- If you have some commercial experience that would be advantageous, perhaps from a sandwich year or similar
About The Company
We’re a Global market-leader, based in St Albans. We benefit from strong brand awareness, excellent product quality, favourable innovation perception, good operational metrics, a dynamic leadership team and a unique culture based on fun, reward and recognition.