Got at least a provisional licence? Looking for a great local job? Then we’ve got a flexible, fast-paced opportunity for you that comes with some tasty added extras.
- We’ll provide the scooter – a Peugeot specially designed for safety (that gets a check up every 4 weeks).
- We’ll provide the uniform and the helmet that is market-leading in terms of safety.
- We’ll even pay for your Compulsory Basic Training if you need it, with an extra day’s dedicated on-the-road training on top.
- We’ll provide genuine career prospects if that’s something that interests you in the future.
You’ll be an important part of a sociable and busy team. Time certainly passes quickly helping out in store or enjoying what you like doing most; being out and about on the streets – delivering hot, tasty pizzas to grateful customers where you’ll have the chance to pick up some nice tips on top of a competitive salary. In terms of hours and shifts, there’s lots of flexibility to the role too.
* Ensuring that orders reach our customers, complete, hot and on time.
* A good ability to read maps and remember routes.
* Friendly disposition.
* Flexible hours.
* Opportunity to be out and about.
We are looking for people who are committed to delivering excellent service! People who take pride in everything they do, have a friendly, outgoing approach, and are great team players.
The Ideal Candidate
Here’s what we’re looking for
- An outgoing, friendly personality and good communication skills. You’ll be the face of Pizza Hut at the front door.
- Team working skills – you’ll be interacting a lot with your colleagues back at base.
- The ability to read maps and remember routes.
- At least a provisional licence.
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK.
About The Company
Life Unboxed at Pizza Hut
Life Unboxed is our promise to our people. At Pizza Hut Delivery you can make friends, have fun and become your best. You can look forward to world-class training and a culture that celebrates achievements. There’s also plenty of potential to progress your career – if you fancy switching from your bike to our stores.